My life as Courgette
as Animation Director
It was first screened in the Directors’ Fortnight section at the 2016 Cannes Film Festival.
After losing his mother, a young boy is sent to a foster home with other orphans his age where he begins to learn the meaning of trust and true love.
- Best Animated Film at Césars, 2017
- Best Screenplay for Celine Sciamma at Césars, 2017
- Best Feature Film and Audience Award at Annecy International Animation Film Festival, 2016
- Emile Award for Best Film, Best Screenplay, Best Sound Design at European Animation Awards, 2017
- Nominee for Best Animation Feature Film at Academy Awards, 2017
- Nominee for Best Animation Feature Film at Golden Globes, 2017
- Selected at Cannes Directors Fortnight, 2016
… And about twenty other awards all around the world.
Directed by Claude Barras
Written by Céline Sciamma, Germano Zullo, Claude Barras and Morgan Navarro
Based on Gilles Paris‘s novel Autobiographie d’une courgette
Produced by Marc Bonny, Armelle Glorennec, Pauline Gygax, Max Karli, Michel Merkt
Animation Director Kim Keukeleire
Animators Anthony Elworthy, Brian Leif Hansen, Dan Ramsay, Elie Chapuis, Marjolaine Parot, Cesar Diaz Melendez, Marcos Valin, Daniel Gill, Wendy Griffiths, Matias Liebrecht, Juan Soto, Steve Warne, Tim Allen, Andy Biddle, Kristien Vanden Bussche
Assistants Animators Irmgard Walthert, Gabriel Möhring